Terms and Conditions
1) Rentals are a first come, first serve basis.
2) A 25% non-refundable deposit is required for all rentals, 40% on rain plans. Payment is due in full 3 days before delivery or at customer pick up. Cancellation must occur 48 hours prior to delivery date for the 75% refund. Linens are the only exception; they must be paid in full, regardless.
3) One site inspection is available at no charge if needed.
4) Stack the tables and chairs as they were left at delivery.
5) Remove all decorations, tape, etc. from tent, tables, and chairs before pick up.
6) Replacement fees will apply to damaged or lost rental items. Leave ALL rentals under the tent or in event area. Linens can be bagged or left in a pile for pick up. Do not lock up items in your house or garage.
7) Delivery schedules are made on a weekly basis. We will try our best to honor your delivery date/time requests, however we ask for your flexibility and help as weather and demand are factors during our busy season. If you have after hours delivery/pick up needs you will be charged additionally.
8) A FINAL count of rental items is needed 7 days before your delivery date. We special order linens on a weekly basis.
9) Delivery fees apply based on distance and occur only when a $500 minimum in rentals, including a tent, has been met.
10) Customer is responsible for all permits and identifying underground utilities. A tent larger than 900 sq ft. requires a permit in MOST counties. We will call Miss Utility if needed.
11) Set up fees are included in pricing for tents, lighting, stages, and dance floors, NOT tables, and chairs.
12) We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover (with completed authorization form), cash and check.
Weather: Tents are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain; however there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which tents will not provide protection and may even be damaged or blown over. Evacuation of tents to avoid possibly injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area where the tent is erected. People must leave the tents and not seek shelter in tents during such conditions.
Additional charges may apply if:
- The site is not ready or accessible when the crew arrives.
- The tent and rented equipment is not ready for prearranged pickup.
- Delivery or pickups is from any location other than ground level (upstairs or downstairs).
- All chairs and tables are not stacked as delivered for pickup.
- Customer requires pickups before or after normal business hours.
- Site requires custom tent installation (i.e. on asphalt, decks, immovable obstructions, etc).
Gibson Rental Rain Plan/Tent Cancellation Policy
A 40% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a rain plan tent for your event. If tables and chairs are ordered and the tent is cancelled, you will be responsible for picking up and returning the additional rentals. Delivery is only made if a tent is included.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required when you have already locked in a reception tent and want to add a ceremony tent, sidewalls, or marquee walkway tent in the event of rain. These additional items will be held up to 48 hours before the delivery date. Full price charges apply if cancellation occurs on the day of, or at delivery.